Quantitative test results on astrology reformation
It was time for astrology to be reformed.
Unfortunately, astrologers are currently arrogant and cannot prove their claims. Cycle time really exists, but many confuse emotional cycle time with planetary-light angle cycle time. They do not take free will into account. And they convey a very abusive, superior view.
I myself do not want to take part in this. Astrologers need reform, controllability and a proper code of ethics, so that they do not get lost in the darkness. Or remain in the philosophy of religion.
The study clearly highlights the uncontrollability of the astrological system. And that currently those who apply and use astrological practice are not acting ethically correctly. The astrological tradition is not applicable. AND whoever continues to force it is, unfortunately, only mistaken.
Anyone who really wants a measurement result will not miss the samples of criminals and abused people. Anyone who is really willing to examine all the processes and dares to step out of the idealistic darkness will notice why, in a given time, e.g. 1984, certain societies experience hell in a behavioral pattern, while others come together and try to alleviate the injustice they perceive. The same time, the same effect, yet the realization is different. And the explanation for this is not, cannot be, that fate created this realization.
If you have ever looked into the eyes of a person who has been sexually abused multiple times, if you have ever looked into the eyes of a broken person, a truly broken person and exploited by society. Someone who tried to survive, someone who tried to get an explanation, and someone who tried to heal. Then you can't say that fate gave him this, and he had to go through this to live out his karma.
That's why I'm not willing to forgive astrologers for this. Because when Pisces use the analogy of fate, dynamics, and time cycles. These people are forced to victim-blame and say it, they legalize abuse.
I'm sorry, but as a human being I can't stand by and watch this. AND it needs to be talked about. Because as I see it, many people don't see it, or they want to brush it off. Or they legalize it as victim-blaming, as discriminating. No one deserves to be taken advantage of so badly. No one should legalize abuse. Not through religion, and not through astrology at all.
The study is just a quantitative measurement. That it can really be measured empirically if it uses the real system of astrology in a properly verifiable way. And self-verification is in the process. I'm sorry that many people don't understand. And I'm sorry that many people don't want to deal with this. It's unfortunate that they don't see the whole picture and discriminate and exclude people. And what's worse, those who are exploited by society are pushed even deeper.

I have consistently analyzed and calculated the astrological charts of politicians, including cases involving reported abuses, and I have presented these analyses on national television.