top of page

ISAR Member Forum

Public·1027 Astrologers

[Horary Analysis] Okula Geri Dönmeli miyim?

Dear Colleagues,

I have cast a horary chart regarding whether I should return to my unfinished university education under the student amnesty. Since I am the querent, I am finding it difficult to remain objective.

I am sharing the chart image and data below, and I would appreciate your support regarding your judgment on the chart.

144 Views
madamfaraluna
madamfaraluna
9월 02일

I would loved to make a propper look at your natal . Could you send it back to me on whatsapp pherhaps?! Big hug, your friends Madam Faraluna

Events

  • 21 Nov Sat | 'All Things Uranus!'

  • 25 Oct Sun | 'Astrology, Psychology and the VUCA World // Astrología, psicología y el mundo VUCA'

ABOUT US >

The International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) brings together astrologers from all over the world, in a collective effort to advance our ever-evolving field. Our diverse membership includes some of the most highly respected astrologers, known for their extensive contributions and scholarship, as well as seasoned consulting astrologers, writers, researchers, magicians, scholars, and enthusiasts from every corner of the globe. Become a member today, and join us in bringing together rich astrological tradition with new ideas, insights, and developments.

© 2026 by International Society for Astrological Research, Inc.

bottom of page