top of page

ISAR Member Forum

Public·1027 Astrologers

Scientist Research Methodology

Hello.


This study is intended to present behavioral patterns.

If anyone has any connections to a research institute that deals with fMRI imaging research, it would be good to get in touch with them. Whether the neurobiological pattern is visible due to emotion regulation and can be examined. They would certainly discuss interesting things.


Now, however, only the set theories and statistical measurements of astrology remain. In my previous study, it was therefore important to clarify the value of true Éva and to bring it into the astrological system astronomically and geometrically. In the meantime, I am working on the state-recognized program requirement, what competencies an astrologer's training provides. I think statistics and permutational mathematical and astronomical foundations are inevitable, as will geometry. As will a university degree. However, I think the profession will be quite upset because many people only reach the level of synchronicity. However, astrology is much broader and more complex than that. You need to know the historical overview and the mathematical basis. Clarify the processes. For example, I still can't place the light angles in the mathematical system. The life cycle relationships of the planets are fine. Erikson describes similar soul development cycles, although not as narrowly as astrology does. But I can't do anything with the light angles in the system. They are not proven. There are no empirically measurable data. Of course, I know exactly what they are for, what astrologers use them for, but I think they cause more problems than they help the process of subconscious work in the projection space. Because during the course of astrological work, this information is needed by the astrologer, not the client, and it shouldn't be told when working with the client. Precisely because of ethical rules. I also managed to develop an exploration technique for this, which can be defended in the scientific field.


The study:

inták b

91 Views

Events

  • 21 Nov Sat | 'All Things Uranus!'

  • 25 Oct Sun | 'Astrology, Psychology and the VUCA World // Astrología, psicología y el mundo VUCA'

ABOUT US >

The International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) brings together astrologers from all over the world, in a collective effort to advance our ever-evolving field. Our diverse membership includes some of the most highly respected astrologers, known for their extensive contributions and scholarship, as well as seasoned consulting astrologers, writers, researchers, magicians, scholars, and enthusiasts from every corner of the globe. Become a member today, and join us in bringing together rich astrological tradition with new ideas, insights, and developments.

© 2026 by International Society for Astrological Research, Inc.

bottom of page