Scientist Research Methodology
Inspired. I'm publishing it too. This is in the half-publication stage at the correlation journal. They're the only ones who have undertaken validation. I regret this, by the way, because no one undertakes this internationally. A new astrological concept and definition is being introduced. On the one hand, as a clarification, in the field of psychology and astrology. On the other hand, as an introduction, as the basis for the dynamic personality model, which is also before the introduction. The two studies were submitted at the same time. I'll publish the other a little later. I'm curious about professional arguments and counterarguments on the subject. Especially in the field of astronomical, mathematical and psychological competencies. At home, the study was also submitted to the MTA KOKI for behavioral sciences, which does not examine it in an astrological manner, but on a specifically scientific basis. Here, science completely distances itself from astrology.
Opinions?
