- Code of Ethics
- Foundation of ethical guidelines
- A: Professional responsibility
- B: Confidentiality
- C: Disclosures to Clients
- D: Consulting astrology
- E: Research
- F: Publication
- G: Financial astrology
- H: Business astrology
- I: Horary and electional astrology
- J: Structure ethics committee
- K: Esolving ethical questions
- All Pages
Page 12 of 13
SECTION J: STRUCTURE OF ISAR'S ETHICS COMMITTEES
ISAR offers ethics education, advice and mediation to its members. To provide these services, ISAR has two committees: an ISAR Ethics Education Committee and an ISAR Ethics Mediation Committee.
- The main purposes of the ISAR Ethics Education Committee are: educate the membership about ISAR's Ethics Standards and Guidelines, provide advice on interpreting the document, ensure that the document reflects the best practices of the profession, and review and revise as necessary.
- The main purpose of the Ethics Mediation Committee is to review all allegations of ethical violations brought to its attention. The Committee obtains full information from the complainant and the party complained against, and seeks to engage all relevant parties in mediation. Its goal is mutually satisfactory resolution.